We report annually on our work to track our divisional and institutional landscape. This allows us, and the wider University community, to identify our impactful progress and address areas for improvement.
Our strategic approach to HR and Equity seeks to engage our community, advance equity, diversity and inclusion, deliver consistent and efficient service, and leverage business intelligence for decision-making.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report
Vice-President Kelly Hannah-Moffat presented the Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report to Governing Council’s University Affairs Board on Thursday September 26, 2019. The document covers a 2-year period from January 2017 to December 2018.
HR & Equity Annual Reports
Vice-President Kelly Hannah-Moffat presented the latest Human Resources & Equity Annual Report to Governing Council’s Business Board on Monday, November 26. The document covers our activities over an 18-month period from January 2017 to June 2018.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Disability Act Reports
Each year, the University of Toronto publishes its Ontario Disability Act (ODA) Report. These reports:
- Outline the progress of the University with respect to accessibility on all three campuses
- Speak to initiatives for the coming year
- Demonstrate U of T’s goals and commitments to accessibility to all members working, studying or visiting the University
Any questions about the reports can be directed to:
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416.978.7236
Employment Equity Annual Reports
Equity Officers Reports
As of 2011, the Equity Officers Report is included in the HR & Equity Annual Report.