UTemp provides our community with a range of talented temporary staff at U of T.
We handle each opportunity with a unique hands-on approach to ensure we find the best candidate for the job. We strive to create long-lasting and successful relationships by finding individuals with strong professional skills and work ethic.
UTemp has a range of talented staff available for short vacancies, such as peak periods, vacations or illnesses, as well as long-term assignments in a broad range of administrative positions at any University department or affiliate.
There are many benefits of using U of T’s own internal staffing service:
- UTemp employees are familiar with University practices and procedures
- Employees have expertise in U of T systems such as FIS, HRIS and ROSI/ACORN, as well as a host of applications and web-based programs
- Payments are processed through the University’s convenient internal billing system which is GST-exempt
- Wage rates are consistent with U of T policies and collective agreements
- Service is provided to all three campuses
The Utemp team handles each opportunity with a unique hands-on approach to ensure we find the best candidate for the job. The team strives to create long-lasting and successful relationships by finding individuals with strong professional skills and work ethic.
The University of Toronto is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from racialized persons / persons of colour, women, Indigenous / Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas and perspectives.