Cooking your own baby food is easy and affordable, and best of all you know exactly what’s in it!
- Know how and when to introduce solid foods
- Use simple equipment to make baby food
- Compare homemade and store-bought baby food
- Adapt the food your family is eating to your baby’s needs
- Handle and store food safely
Facilitator: Marcela Jaramillo, FoodShare
Registration required. University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and their families are welcome. If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io