This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
For family caregivers related to a person living with dementia.
- Differentiate between Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia
- Recognize the warning signs of dementia versus changes related to normal aging
- Learn how to get a diagnosis
- Identify ways to help reduce the stigma around dementia
- Workshop will be presented using Zoom.
Facilitator: Nouchine Davarpanah, Public Education Coordinator, Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Registration required. University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and their partners are welcome. If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io