Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provider, Homewood Health, has shared a status update on services provided to support our employees.
These updates will occur periodically throughout this fluid situation and will soon include COVID-19 specific resources.
Change effective as of March 23:
- Counselling: All appointments will be offered by telephone, no face to face counselling will be offered at this time.
- Crisis Management Services: Available virtually via videoconferencing or teleconferencing. On site in person services may still occur in exceptional circumstances which would be determined in consultation with a clinical manager.
- Wellness Sessions: Will be offered via WebEx.
- Recommendations for Employees: Coaching and counselling services are available for those experiencing emotional, financial or other well-being difficulties, by calling 1-800-663-1142.
A catalogue of e-courses available on www.homeweb.ca can be found here. Some e-courses that might be especially helpful for employees and their families during the pandemic:
- Foundations of Effective Parenting
- Resolving Conflict in Intimate Relationships
- Taking Control of Your Mood
- Taking Control of Stress