Nominations are now being accepted for the 2018 Chancellor’s Award.
Who is eligible?
This award recognizes administrative staff members for exceptional leadership in advancing the University’s mission over the past years.
Faculty and staff are asked to submit any nominations to their Divisional HR Office prior to the deadline of 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
About the Awards
There are two awards of $1,000 each, which will be presented at the Awards of Excellence ceremony in the spring of 2018. All administrative staff members (union and non-union) are eligible for these awards. Additional information is available on the Chancellor’s Award webpage.
The specific award categories are:
- The Emerging Leader: This award recognizes a staff member who demonstrates significant potential to assume more senior leadership in the organization.
- The Influential Leader: This award recognizes a staff member who has continually demonstrated innovative leadership to achieve outstanding contributions to the University by motivating and empowering others.
Nominate someone today
A complete nomination package for the Chancellor’s Award must include the following:
- Completed nomination form
- Covering letter from the nominator
- Nominee’s current resume
- Two letters of support from colleagues/peers/students (A letter of support signed by multiple individuals counts as one letter towards the total)
- Should the nominator not be the nominee’s supervisor, a letter from the nominee’s supervisor or the Division Head with an endorsement of the nomination is required.
For more details, please review ‘What Nomination Materials Must I Assemble?” on the Chancellor’s Award webpage.
Previous award recipients of the Chancellor’s Award are listed on the Alumni’s Past Recipients webpage. Questions about the award should be directed to email@example.com.